Custom Pen Rings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggie182

I'd like to turn a few pens with my RPLS (Registered Professional Land Surveyor) number on them. It's 4 digits. I have found rings with graduation years, like the on pictured below but can't find anywhere that makes them with custom numbers. Any idea where I could find them?

PKBPEN2017_200x200.jpg

its_virgil

Contact Ken Nelsen at http://www.kallanshaanwoods.com and see if he can make them for you from wood. He can engrave around a cylinder like that. Others can do this also but I do not know who. Ken does excellent work.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I'd like to turn a few pens with my RPLS (Registered Professional Land Surveyor) number on them. It's 4 digits. I have found rings with graduation years, like the on pictured below but can't find anywhere that makes them with custom numbers. Any idea where I could find them?

PKBPEN2017_200x200.jpg

Skie_M

You could also turn them yourself out of brass or aluminum or any light colored wood ...

And then apply CA to seal (for wood) and a decal on top with your number. Apply CA after the decal to seal that in, and then polish up for a nice shine, if desired.

Top Bottom