Custom Pen Parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrc

I'm wondering if there is any pen makers that can or knows where to get custom pen parts made like clips. It would be great to find a nice looking and easy to slide into your pocket type clip. That could be a great improvement for the slimline pen. One of the problems that I've had with the slimline pen is the clips, you should not have to pry the clip open to get in clipped into your pocket. The older simple clip works better the some of the fancier ones with the ball on the end. The back of some of the balls there is a snags where all the little point come together to form a ball. I think the cigar pen has a clip like that. Has any other penturner had this problem.

Daniel

It's been awhile but at one time I came across a couple of places to get custom parts made. the best one required a min. of 1000 pieces. and they where not cheap.
I've never relly notice a problem with any of my clips. Unless you count the polaris that had the clip broken off. but that's anouther story. I would have to say it is more that I havn't paid attention to it though.

debturnswood

Hi, You can contact Ryan at woodturningz.com he can hook you up with an assortment of slim line pen clips. There are golf clubs, ball bats, American Flags (my favorite) as well as designer ones that are a little more sleek looking and many more. Tell him Deb sent you! His prices are lower than teh pen state industry catalogue prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom