Custom Pen Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JRay8

Has anyone ever looked into having their own pen kit made? it would be nice to have a line of pens no one else has.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

I have seen some people make they're own pen whether its a kitless pen and not using metal parts, or someone with a metal lathe making metal parts to make a pen too.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Has anyone ever looked into having their own pen kit made? it would be nice to have a line of pens no one else has.

"Smitty" on this forum does exactly that.

If you would like a run of 2000 or more, he can have them made for you exclusively.

jhprice

I did a markman last week. Good quality, went together well and looks fine. Like the stainless steel finish and the hefty. Made in America to boot.

glycerine

I think he means his own personal kit. The marksman is available to anyone. But, if anyone could make a custom kit for you, JRay8, constant and marksman may be just the guys to talk to!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hi Ed

Do you have any idea of the cost for such pen kits?

Johan

Smitty had the "Elegant LeRoi" made to his specs and is selling it for under $10 ea. I think he had 2000 made.

They are NOT "made in USA", but they target a different market than the $40+ a kit folks. Since you are in Malta, the USA thing is probably NOT a biggy for you!!

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

g2gg2grayson

I understand Marksman is targeting several designs that will be well under $40 per kit in the very near future. Many of you have seen the thread that Constant has gotten the equipment to machine parts in-house which will allow them to be competitive regarding both price and just as importantly, quantity.

Top Bottom