Custom pen clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

siric

Hi,

I have a customer who wants to purchase some pens but would like some sort of insignia on them. I really am not keen on engraving but am moreso looking to see if I can get custom pen clips made.

My quantities will NOT be in the thousands but more like 100s.

Does anyone know where I may be able to get this done?

Thanks

Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Try wood pen pro.com. He has a lot of custom made clips, most are military. Also try HutProducts.com. They have a number available. I also believe a member here, Silverpenparts.com may be it. If that is not true someone else here can correct me on that issue.

siric

Thanks for the suggestions, but I should have been more explicit. They actually want their school logo on the pin, so I would be looking for someone who could cast them.

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
You could have someone make one emblem in exact size (out of wood, plaster, etc. and then have a custom jeweler make them using lost wax casting technique. They would then have to be soldered onto a plain clip. An alternate technique would be to have a custom stamping die made for the emblem and then "Coin" them. Either way a custom jeweler could help you get going. Another question: Do they want the emblem to have color on it, in which case the cloisonne technique could be used. An emblem maker that mostly does fraternal emblems but has done other emblems is George Lauterer. You could call them and ask them for help in your project. Just some ideas. Good Luck. Let us know what you come up with.

PapaTim

If they just want their logo on the pen, why not go the decal route? The school logo would be a lot more noticeable on the pen body than on a clip. You might make one just to show them how good it would look.

Top Bottom