Custom Logos For Your Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fireengines

I found this site and just ordered a set of stickers for some of my pens. I really have no idea of the quality but for the price, I was willing to try.

I know many of you like to add custom logos to your pens but may not have a source to print them. ZAZZLE will allow you to upload your own graphics, text, and adust the size of various types of stickers and use them on your pens.

The also have a library of graphics that you can use too.

I will let you know how things turn out.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fireengines

Here is a photo of the pen I created using a sticker I purchased from the above company.

The pen is a David Broadwell Art Deco ballpoint. The wood is from the teak deck of the battleship USS California which was sunk on December 7, 1941.

I wanted to add more separation between the pen and ends of the blank so I used additional Teak Oil to make it darker.

The pen was make a friend whose father served on the USS Tennessee on that day.

Attachments

• uss california special 1.jpg
    uss california special 1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 292
  • uss california special 2.jpg
    uss california special 2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:

wood-of-1kind

Thanks for sharing the link. Have saved it for future use, it may be a handy addition to creating custom logos to affix to pens. Prices seem reasonable as well.

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
Are the stickers very thick? I ordered a few stickers from Mud hole and they were quit thick. In the end I wasn't able to use them.
Thanks for the link!

Fireengines

The stickers are thin, stick well, and work with CA.

One point, on their website, you can adjust the size of the sticker. If you keep it as is, it will be 1.5 inches. What I did was to measure the image on the screen and calculated it down to the size I needed.

Top Bottom