Cushion Grip pen idea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

terrymiller

I have an idea about making a pen and using suede tex for a cushion grip. This thought is coming from a rodbuilding website where they use this over cork for a soft feel. What I was thinking of was turning about a 1" tenon on the bottom barrel and applying the suede tex to the tenon. Any opinions on this would be appreciated. I'm hoping this would work I think the colors mixed with the woods would look really cool.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

Originally posted by terrymiller
<br />I have an idea about making a pen and using suede tex for a cushion grip. This thought is coming from a rodbuilding website where they use this over cork for a soft feel. What I was thinking of was turning about a 1" tenon on the bottom barrel and applying the suede tex to the tenon. Any opinions on this would be appreciated. I'm hoping this would work I think the colors mixed with the woods would look really cool.

Do it. Don't ask. Let us know how it works out. [:D]

Fangar

terrymiller

Fangar your right I'll try it tomorrow and let people know how it works. Was more wondering if anyone had tried anything like this.

terrymiller

John sued tex is a glue that is applied to what ever then there is a micro fiber that is embedded into the glue, alot of times this is used for box lining's.

terrymiller

John sued tex is a glue that is applied to what ever then there is a micro fiber that is embedded into the glue, alot of times this is used for box lining's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom