CUSA and Emperor pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

azimmer1

More closeouts. They are discontinuing all emperor and emperor jr pens.
I am bummed. They are very popular with my customers. I bought all the Jr. Titanium rollerballs they had left.

Anyone else sell them?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thetalbott4

No emps, jr emps, lotus (no great loss) or imperial...it's either statesman or slimlines and if somebody says they are discontinuing the jr statesman I'm gonna go ballistic. Did the supplier jack the price too far up or what? I cant believe the emperor line didnt sell well enough to stock it. The imperial is a great kit also, though I would have liked to see a jr version. Anbody have an inside scoop? Guess I gotta dust off the credit card and buy kits.

jchurch

I agree with Scott; I can't believe the Emperors were that poor of a seller. It seems like the only place to get them now is Australia, and they don't carry the Rhodium/Black Tin kits either. I threw it out as a suggestion to Berea and Arizona Silhouette, but I don't think they'll bite. Maybe if the economy ever turns around someone will pick them up. So for now, it's pretty much the Statesman's for the high end.
Jim:mad:

Daniel

All these pens are exclusive to CSUSA through Dayacom. Most likely what this means is that CSUSA will loose their exclusivity on these kits and you will start seeing them offered by other suppliers. Just like what happened with the Havana. Don't loose heart just yet. In recent years it seems to me that CSUSA has focused on developing the "New" thing. Lets hope this is just cleaning house for the next round of new styles. We can always hope. Of course it might just be another sign of hard times.

Texatdurango

In hindsight, I think this will turn out to be a very big mistake for CUSA.

I doubt it, pen makers will simply adapt and buy whatever they have to offer and carry on. I am finally almost out of emperor kits but have plenty of imperials and lotus kits available and will simply tell my repeat emperor customers the facts and let them decide what to do.

I sold a lot of emperors, more so than statesman which oddly is the kit they are keeping.

Craft Supply has their business reasons and am sure are more sound than some of the guessing and assumptions being voiced here. :wink:

OKLAHOMAN

As much as I liked and sold of the Emperors there are always other alternatives.. I will buy a dozen or more to have some for the customers that just has to have another Emperor and I have a real nice supply of Imperials and even with the pimp crystal the Majestic for the customer that wants a larger show off pen. Has anyone talked to Ben or Darrel at CSUSA to see if their will be any replacements for these larger pens?

Jmhoff10500

There have been rumors surging through the storefront of new kits coming. They are not going to be in the new summer magazine, but probably the next one... (but sshhhh, its a secret!) I just don't really understand why they dont stock these kits till then, maybe they think it will take that long to close them out... Maybe they just have crates of them they need to burn by then...

Jon-wx5nco

if they just "need to get rid of them", I can send them my address and they can give them to me LOL

DurocShark

Wha?!?!

*BARRELS MADE FROM A PERFORATED BRASS.
*FOUNTAIN PEN AND ROLLERBALL ARE AVAILABLE.
*FOUNTAIN PEN ATTACHED WITH M TWO TONE NIB AND SCHMIDT INK RESERVOIR.
*ROLLERBALL ATTACHED WITH SCHMIDT 5888F ROLLERBALL REFILL.
*COLORS:
1.RHODIUM.
2.ROSE GOLD.
3.22K.
4.STERLING SILVER.

Top Bottom