Current Pricing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thostorey

Qualicum Beach, British Columbia, Canada.
I haven't turned pens for the past 5 years and I've just gotten back to it. I have recently turned about 20 Polaris type out of cocobolo, rosewood, wenge and other great hardwoods. They actually are quite well done and If I only knew how I'd post a picture of them. Years ago I sold them for $36 and moved over 200 in a short time. Then I sort of 'burned out'. Now I have no real idea of how much to ask. Suggestions please.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

okiebugg

Pricing

I haven't turned pens for the past 5 years and I've just gotten back to it. I have recently turned about 20 Polaris type out of cocobolo, rosewood, wenge and other great hardwoods. They actually are quite well done and If I only knew how I'd post a picture of them. Years ago I sold them for $36 and moved over 200 in a short time. Then I sort of 'burned out'. Now I have no real idea of how much to ask. Suggestions please.

I sell more pens by taking 2 or 5 pens into a business, and set my price by the looks of the clientele. Dr,s Office, usually $45-$50. I'm going to an atrists festival over Memorial Weekend and will set my equipment up in the middle of the street. There are many people there who will purchase my deer antler pens with a small inlay of Turquoise or Lapus. My pens out there (South Central Colorado) I consign many pens there to the gallery (mostly Antler) and they sell for about $110.00

Go figure

In a long windy discourse, all I'm saying is go with the flow and pick your prices based upon what you 'think' they will bring

AKPenTurner

I currently have a couple dozen pens in a gallery. They take 40%, my pens are priced from $55 up, mostly antler and bone.
But it completely depends on your quality, kit, material, costs, labor etc...

Top Bottom