CSUSA and PSI Kit Compatibility

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I was hoping to draw upon your experience. Are there PSI kits that emulate the same size and diameter components and CSUAS's: El Grande, Churchill, and Jr Series.

So for each CSUSA kit identified above, what is the PSI kit (if such a thing)?

CSUSA El Grande = PSI ?
CSUSA Churchill = PSI ?
CSUSA Jr Series = PSI ?

Thank you for reading and advising!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The El Grande and Churchill are Berea (original maker) kits.

Unlikely to find PSI and CSUSA sharing a size---although now CSUSA is handling some PSI kits, so who knows what will happen.

flyitfast

My first reference for your question is our own IAP Library.
Here is one that should have answers for your question -
http://content.penturners.org/library/general_reference/bushingsandtubes.pdf
Your comparisons should include tube length, OD, and bushings. All things being equal, I would think the compatability is there.
There is also a second and newer reference that Wayne has provided, but for some reason I can't make it display. :mad:
There is also a reference to access all the various vendor pen kit instructions some of which also provide dimensions.
gordon

TonyL

Thanks to all of you; I do need to be more in the habit a checking the library first. Thanks you!

l8nite4me

Great reference information. I have it saved on my phone and tablet as well as printed out and hanging in my shop for quick reference.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I think you'll find in the Library that there might well be PSI kits that are the same size or nearly the same size as those kits, PSI does seem to have kits in that size catagory...but don't bet the farm on them being interchangeable.

Top Bottom