• Zen

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Panache

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

It's really not the best way to set the poll up . It all depends on the blank that is being used . For wood with wild grain I think that a more understated kit is better , one that won't take focus from the wood , but for less figured wood a kit with more bling can add to the look .

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well,
when they are in the turning process, they are all the same.
Jr Gent becomes a Jr Statesman if it REALLY looks good, and a Jr. Retro if it strikes me as an "old" looking material.

But, in a finished pen, ready to sell, favorite is Jr. Statesman (gold)--also commands the highest price of the Juniors and sells better (for me) than the larger size pens.

Mr Vic

Guess I can't vote. My favorite is the Rhodium Americana Fountain Pen. Not to say it's a great seller but it is my personal favorite. It's elegant and complements a great piece of wood or truestone.

DurocShark

I like the Zen there. The other kits are available elsewhere, sometimes for less. I haven't found the Zen (without a pattern on the mag cap) anywhere else.

sefali

Since you asked for a favorite, and not a best seller, I chose the Statesman. It's got just enough flair too it, and I'm rather partial to "full bodied" pens.

Top Bottom