CSUSA Free shipping code??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tim'sTurnings

Thank you for the code. I have already placed my order with a FB 5 dollar code. I wish I would have seen your post before my order.

I asked for a code on another site and was berated and insulted and called names becasuse of the question. It is nice to know that EVERYONE did not think my request inappropriate (sp).

The order I place with CSUSA was well over a hundred bucks so I think they would have welcomed my order, shipping charges or not.

Thanks again. Tim.

Sam@CSUSA

Unfortunately the code listed above is an invalid code. I saw this post this morning and tried the code to find that it would not work. There was a code given at The Woodworking Show that is an exclusive show participant only code. At this time we do not have any public free shipping codes. Any new codes will be made available via email, our website, or our new Facebook and Twitter pages. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Grizz

Banned
What is your Facebook name? I search and keep getting CSUSAN.

Unfortunately the code listed above is an invalid code. I saw this post this morning and tried the code to find that it would not work. There was a code given at The Woodworking Show that is an exclusive show participant only code. At this time we do not have any public free shipping codes. Any new codes will be made available via email, our website, or our new Facebook and Twitter pages. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Top Bottom