CSUSA easy grip ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

I have some of the CSUSA easy grip pen kits that I want to make. I think when I bought the kits I thought they were a little different than it seems they are. I thought they were going to be two barrels kits, but with the bottom barrel being half comfort stuff, half the turned material. I guess you'd still have the same issue though. What I'm not getting is how a grip like the clear ones that I got some colors of will not show the brass tube easily through it. What would you paint it with to have it not show? And am I understanding the whole kit right that you only put the turning material on the longer tube, and that the shorter tube is strictly a holder for that grip piece? Thanks!

pssherman

... And am I understanding the whole kit right that you only put the turning material on the longer tube, and that the shorter tube is strictly a holder for that grip piece? Thanks!

Angela,
I have made 2 easy grip pens from PSI and they were done in the same way you describe. Wood on the longer tube and gripper on the shorter tube.

Paul in AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom