CSUSA Discount?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tim'sTurnings

Is there still at 15% off discount on purchases from CSUSA? I am trying to fill out an order and cannot figure out how to get it, if it is available.
I know I have gotten the discount before.
Anyone know if it is still available? Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

I've never gotten a discount from CSUSA. I have a free shipping coupon, but that's it.

Hopefully someone will chime in. I'd love to find a discount..

I think the discount you are referring to was a one day discount offered about a month or so ago.

Dan

Is there still at 15% off discount on purchases from CSUSA? I am trying to fill out an order and cannot figure out how to get it, if it is available.
I know I have gotten the discount before.
Anyone know if it is still available? Thanks.

Mark

The other discount method (for example "Fathers Day") was a code added to a current purchase. Then you got a code/coupon to be used during a certain period for the advertised discount.

I missed that one totally... :frown:

Mark

I just looked. The coupon I have is a coupon, not a code. I received it in a letter from Customer Service, in regards to some parts that didn't fit right.

redfishsc

I just looked. The coupon I have is a coupon, not a code. I received it in a letter from Customer Service, in regards to some parts that didn't fit right.

They definitely are generous when they need to correct something that goes wrong. They've been good to me in the past when this happens.

Top Bottom