CSUSA customer service WOW

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeyite

Hi all,
Wow am I impressed or what? :D It was 10pm here in the UK, and I was having a look at the CSUSA website to see what goodies I might be able to get in the group buy. I decided that I would like a hard copy of the catologue, so I emailed the customer services dept at CSUSA to ask if they would send a copy to me over here.
Within minutes I had a reply from "EMILY" wishing me a good afternoon and then telling me that my requested catologue would be in the mail this evening.[:0]
It is a real pleasure to see that this company still values customer perception. [:X][:X]
Well done CSUSA [8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Must admit, I too have only had great service from them. I would be interested in which catologue you get Derek. I was going to ask for one too, after all the recent hype. But when I went to their site, there seemed to be a different catologue for foreign customers and the one pictured looked very old. I don't buy much and thought I'd just ask for one in my next order.
Please let me know what it's like.

Pompeyite

Originally posted by skiprat
<br />Must admit, I too have only had great service from them. I would be interested in which catologue you get Derek.
Please let me know what it's like.
Hi Steve,
I will be glad to let you know which one I get.[:)] How will I know if it is any different to the ones the USA guys get[?]

stevers

Always had real good service from them. I call and a "person" answerers the phone. Amazing. That doesn't happen much these days. Always good about replacing missing or damaged parts. I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom