CSUSA - CROSS TYPE REFILLS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Robert111

Havent , but as you will try them . Thanks for the heads up on the refill .
David

Yeah, thanks for the heads-up, Andy. I see that they have this type of refill in Parker ballpoint and Schmidt roller ball, too. I'm curious what others think about them. I'll try them with my next PSI order.

Lenny

Havent , but as you will try them . Thanks for the heads up on the refill .
David

Yeah, thanks for the heads-up, Andy. I see that they have this type of refill in Parker ballpoint and Schmidt roller ball, too. I'm curious what others think about them. I'll try them with my next PSI order.

I'm going to try them with my next CSUSA order! :)

Wanna bet who gets 'em first? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink:

Jim Burr

Banned
Just got a handful today with an order of slims for my son's Marine platoon...1st Division, Delta Company, Platoon 1063...Ooo Rah!!!
Sorry, but I'm bypassing Pen For Soldiers for the time being and sending a bunch to my son's platoon. As usual...a refill and pad of writing scratch go with it. Mom and I are heading to Camp Pendleton on March 3-4th before he flies to Maryland for an armor detail.
I'll load up a refill in an old slim I have and see how they work.

So here is my question. How to there compare to the Cross BRAND??? I like those by far the best right now, but they are about the same price as those.

David

jcm71

I sold a Slimline this past weekend. I gave the customer the opportunity to write with the standard refill, a Private Reserve, and a Monteverde. He chose the Monteverde.

Whaler

I just received some of the Monteverde refills and I like them. I haven't tried a Private Reserve Cross refill yet so I can't compare there but far better than the kit refills.

Top Bottom