CSUSA Catalog

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Is there a secret password or something to get an updated CSUSA catalog? My first and only (received November 2004)is Spring 2004. I have placed several orders from them. I have requested a new one numerous times on line to no avail. As contrast, it seems like I get a PSI catalog everytime I sneeze.
Richard

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BogBean

Does the catalog have more products then is shown on their website? I have also tried twice to get the catalog with no luck...

I just received mine. I think I remember that they were just getting them from the printers. PSI sends theirs in the box w/ every order. CSUSA is about 5 times bigger and is sent separately. I agree Nils is the go to man on this.

Ryan

If you can wait another month. They have a new one coming out in May. It will also have new pen kits. They will not spill the beans on what it is though. I am going down tomorrow to pick some stuff up and I will see if the have a new one laying around.

Ryan

woodwish

Took me forever to get my first catalog from them. Finally got fed up with web requests so I just called them and told of my frustration. Whoever I talked to promised to mail one on the way home that day first class. It arrived a few day later and to make a long story short- several thousand $$$ later I still get one pretty regular. They do have more in the catalog than on the web site. A few time when I was at work (during lunch break of course)I tried to order on line but forgot my catalog, they were quick on the phone and could find exactly what I wnated even without the catalog in front of me. No, I don't work for them either.

JimGo

Coach and others, just gonna comiserate with you. Still waiting for my catalog! Actually, I need to give them my new address!

driften

I had also ordered a catalog and did not get it even with an order. When I asked customer server to send it I got one. Its about the same as the web site but its sure easier to read offline [;)]

nilsatcraft

Wow- I'm surprised to hear that so many of you are having troubles getting our catalog. It sounds like you're requesting the catalog via our online form mostly- is that right? It does take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to arrive but it sounds like most of you have waited longer than that. I'll look into it today to see what the problem is. As was mentioned, feel free to call (1-800-551-8876) or e-mail (service@woodturnerscatalog.com) anytime and we'll gladly send one right out. Also, the new catalog is due out in about one month. It should be arriving to our customers around the third or fourth week of May. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

dubdrvrkev

I have never had any problems getting my catalogs from them. I ordered (via internet) one last year and it came in a few weeks then a month or so ago I had to call them for a problem with an order and the guy I spoke with asked if I wanted a new one. Got it in a few days. In my ,albeit limited, experience with them it has all been first class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom