CSU new site

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

winpooh498

We first saw it last night while tring to place an order. It took a little getting used to. The one problem I found was that the shopping cart would get emptied, while I was looking for other items. I had to re-do our order 4 times.[:(!] That was very frustrating!
Other then that I like it, and once used to it I think it will be easier to use.
that's my 2 cents!
Dawn

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by winpooh498
<br />We first saw it last night while tring to place an order. It took a little getting used to. The one problem I found was that the shopping cart would get emptied, while I was looking for other items. I had to re-do our order 4 times.[:(!] That was very frustrating!
Other then that I like it, and once used to it I think it will be easier to use.
that's my 2 cents!
Dawn

I always had a problem with their shopping cart, thats why I normally called in my orders.

OKLAHOMAN

The one thing I did like was the check marks showing in stock but they will have to keep the site current to make this work also you can bring up kits etc. by price.

rcarman

It will take a little getting used to, but maybe it is me but the total selections appear to be "downsized", like they have narrowed the focus somewhat.

babyblues

I like the new site, with one exception. I don't like the way they listed the pen kits. It takes longer to find the pen kit you're looking for now because you have to hunt through each page instead of going right to that pen kit.

SteveRoberts

I was excited to see it, didn't like it once I started clicking on things I knew were there but had to hunt through 5-10 pages for. There should be a "list" view in addition to the "store" view. I was calling anyway to order more kits (the stuff I ordered on super wednesday didn't turn out to be a years worth afterall).

When I complained about a few things, I was told, it was "a work in progress".

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom