cross selectip refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rodnall

Does anyone know of a pen kit that uses the Cross selectip refill? I'm finally going to start turning some pens again and wanted to make a pen for my wife's cousin who has helped us a lot in the past. She's an architect and said she likes the felt selectip pen for drawing. I tried doing a search and haven't come with anything useful. Any help would be appreciated.
Rod

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I was a "dealer" for those in the late 1990's. I believe they were discontinued in the early 2000's. They fit our (all handmade type) rollerballs--Jr. gents, and a bunch of antiques--probably most everything penmakers make from "kits".

Last edited:

Rodnall

Ed, I'm a little slow. Are you saying that the selectip refill fits all the rollerball kits? I just found the Flat Top American™ Rollerball Pen Snap Cap from barea that specifically states that it takes a selectip refill.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed, I'm a little slow. Are you saying that the selectip refill fits all the rollerball kits? I just found the Flat Top American™ Rollerball Pen Snap Cap from barea that specifically states that it takes a selectip refill.

LOL, which shows my timeline is about correct:biggrin::biggrin:

The Flat Top American was very popular in the late 90's (when there was precious little else)!!

Yes, I am saying I expect they will fit most kit rollerballs.

Top Bottom