Cross referencing bushing models

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GrantH

I ordered a couple atrix kits from exoticblanks and want to order a couple kits from woodcraft now with an order I am placing.

I currently have 7mm, 10.5mm, and 12.5mm bits.

I have slimline and 31A bushings.

I can buy bushings to match, but would like to buy a kit that will use either of these bits and/or a combination of bits. Can anyone help me figure this out for the woodcraft kits? I have tried using the reference chart, but they reference their own bushing codes and not those of say, penn state or exoticblanks.

Just looking to lean a bit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GrantH

I did look through the library, missed that!

I try to go to the library now for questions as i've been sent there a couple times. I guess I just overlooked. I'll post what I find for others searching. Thanks!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

I try to go to the library now for questions as i've been sent there a couple times. I guess I just overlooked. I'll post what I find for others searching. Thanks!

Probably WON'T find the answer to your question, there.

The Atrax is VERY new, but it is made by Berea, so it's probably available from WoodCraft. (Unfortunately, WoodCraft often gives it a different name, ie: Navigator=Baron, Wall Street II=Sierra, and others).

Of course, there is a bit of a "crapshoot" element---if you get a pen kit that looks like the Atrax, and is a few bucks more expensive than the Atrax, that is probably the same kit with WoodCraft's name on it.

Hope this helps,
Ed

GrantH

Probably WON'T find the answer to your question, there.

The Atrax is VERY new, but it is made by Berea, so it's probably available from WoodCraft. (Unfortunately, WoodCraft often gives it a different name, ie: Navigator=Baron, Wall Street II=Sierra, and others).

Of course, there is a bit of a "crapshoot" element---if you get a pen kit that looks like the Atrax, and is a few bucks more expensive than the Atrax, that is probably the same kit with WoodCraft's name on it.

Hope this helps,
Ed

I'm looking at the Triton Rollerball. These (from what I can tell) are 10.5 and 12.5 drills bits and the 30A equivalent bushings. Is this correct?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Yes, the Triton is sold by WoodCraft as, amazingly enough, the TRITON!!
Same pen---Rollerball and fountain use 30A-----ballpoint uses 31A

Triton and Atrax ARE the same bushing sets--Ballpoint to ballpoint and RB/FTN to RB/FTN

(It is dangerous to compare kits based on the drill bits---some manufacturers recommend considerably more "slop" than others and a 10.5 mm hole can accommodate more than one size tube---the tubes are what determines which components can fit)

Last edited:
Top Bottom