cross clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Armacielli

Anybody have a stray cross clip for a slimline that they could get to me by Friday? I just learned that a really good friend of mine got a job as a youth pastor in Orlando, and he moves this Saturday. I want to get a pen to him before he leaves for FL. I can find someway to repay you. I have Maple, Redbud, and OO logs drying that I'll cut into blanks eventually, if a couple of those will interest you, I can make it happen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Armacielli

Originally posted by kent4Him

I've only got them for the European. If you are willing to change kits, I can help.

unfortunately the situation was sprung on me rather quickly and I don't have time to deviate from the slimline that I already have.

Robert Taylor

i could get one to the post office first thing in the morning. not sure it would make it friday though. wish i had seen your post before the post office closed today. bob, in north canton, ohio

Armacielli

Originally posted by bettyt44720

i could get one to the post office first thing in the morning. not sure it would make it friday though. wish i had seen your post before the post office closed today. bob, in north canton, ohio

I'd appriciate that, Bob. even if I don't get it to him before he leaves I could still mail it to him.

Top Bottom