Cross ballpoint refills in bulk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodale

Has anyone found a supplier for the Cross brand ballpoint refills in bulk? I just don't like what comes in any of the kits I've tried so far, or any of the other brands either. I'm about to start on a large (for me) run of pens for birthday party gifts, and the prospect of buying 60-100 from the office store is a bit much.
Thanks,
Dale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rudy Vey

Do an online search for the best price for the refills. I did this for the gel refills that fit the Sierra clicker. They are normally about $3 for two, but I was able to find them for $1.71 a double pack.
You might also consider to change your supplier when it supplies bad refills with the kits (you get cheap kits, but have to change the refill for a better one, not much saved here, or?). It is my experience for many years (and hundreds, if not thousand of pens) that the refills coming with Berea's ball point kits are excellent and I had several times customers coming back for more since the name brands (Cross and Parker) they bought did not measure up with the original refill.

woodale

Thanks!

Thanks for the links and suggestions. Rudy, I will try some Berea kits. They are on my list but have not gotten to them yet.
I will also try some of the other refills.

Dale

Top Bottom