Creating a Web page

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RDH79

Has anybody used TFW Designs & Web Hosting to create there web page? and what package did you use? I'm not sure what plan to get. Thanks Rich H

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

igran7

I use TFW Designs. Being that Steve is an IAP member he is very knowledgable about penturners concerns and very patient with website novices like myself. His prices are extremely competitive, I have the $20.00 per month package with Zen-Cart and couldn't be happier.

rjwolfe3

I have the $10 package and love it. Steve was very helpful in setting me up and answered all of my questions. I am very happy with the service.:D:D:D:D

rixstix

I just moved a website to TFW Designs from another host on Friday. The $10 package got me 5 times the space for less money and also someone that I can talk to when I have problems.

Ditto on all the comments above.

Russianwolf

I have Steve's $10 package also.

As I was/am new to the whole website thing, he recommended Nvu to me so that I can design my own pages. He has been very helpful in getting the site set up (reminds me that I need to mention his company on my site as the host).

If you decide to use Nvu, let me know if I can be of any help. I think I've made most of the mistakes possible. [:p]

RDH79

Thanks Mike I will need all the help I can get. I just ordered a photo set-up today. Will practice the photos first before I start serious about designing a web page. Thanks Rich H.

VisExp

Steve very kindly answered some questions I had while working on a website. I am not a customer of his, but given the response I got from him, I can only imagine that his customer service is first rate!

nwcatman

this ain't gonna work. he lists X number of domains and i don't even know what the hell a domain is. i need to talk to my daughter i think. putting up with the rolling eyes and long sighs is gonna be tough though.

railrider1920

Sure it will work. A domain is basically the name of your website. When you are thinking of a name for your site, think of a few that you can live with just in case your first choices are already taken. I found a site that might answer a few questions for you. If you read through it, maybe you'll get a couple of raised eyebrows from your daughter instead of the rolling eyes. I'm not trying to steer you away from using TFW, I just picked a couple of random FAQ type sites. Hope they help.

http://www.2createawebsite.com/
http://www.webdevelopersjournal.com/columns/abcs_of_building_web_sites.html
http://www.easysiteguide.com/create-a-website.html

Top Bottom