Craft Supplies USA Pen Kits/Arizona Silhouette

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill Baumbeck

Hi Folks,

We have recently received numerous emails asking about the availability of Craft Supplies USA pen kits through Arizona Silhouette. I'm hoping that the following will clear up some misconceptions.

Craft Supplies discontinued their reseller program August 1st, 2004. We bought in depth to take us through the end of the year. We are now starting to run out of certain kits but we will be introducing some of those same kits we are running out of in the very near future under our own name. For other kits, like the Statesman, Jr. Statesman, Ligero, and others we will be buying at the 100+ kit price and sell up to the 10-49 price. It requires thousands of dollars to stock these kits we are not going to do it for nothing. Additionally, we will not become a 'middleman' (take your order/take your money and then make you wait). We will stock a large number of the CSUSA kits and if we don't have the kit you are looking for we will gladly refer you to Craft Supplies.

Just for the record: Craft Supplies and Arizona Silhouette are still friends and there is absolutely no animosity between us. Kathy & I fully understand why they decided to do what they did. Craft Supplies is an honorable company owned and operated by folks we consider friends. Discontinuing the reseller program was a business decision made by them and was not meant to be personal.

Folks like yourself will still be able to purchase from us a lot of the kits that Craft Supplies carries as well as blanks, boxes and other accessories thus saving you two shipping costs. And in most cases we will get it to you faster and at less cost than the 'big boys'.

We are not dead yet. In fact, we're alive and well and we'll be announcing additional products before the end of the month. And thanks for your loyalty. It means a lot to us!

Bill & Kathy Baumbeck
Arizona Silhouette

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Thanks Bill!

Yes, this does clear things up! What it means to me is that you're still committed to getting us the kits we want, even if you have to do it the hard way! For this you have our thanks!

I am interested in what you are coming out with under your name? Not just different platings, but new kits? This opens up whole new possibilities! I would love to hear more about all this!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom