Craft Supplies Accessory kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

Check with Daniel for drill bits also, I think that he was going to keep some in stock. I agree with Jeff the drill bits that I received were not the best.

W3DRM

Looking at my first order over there.

Is the accessory for a given pen kit the combination of drill bits and bushings?

If you pull up the part number for any of the accessory kits on the CSUSA website (http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/) you'll see the list of what components are included in each kit.

However, as has been mentioned watch out for the drill bits. Sometimes there are better options (and prices) for them.

redfishsc

Agreed with the above on the drill bits.

Especially the big Gent fountain/rollerball. The longer tube is smaller than the drill bit they sell you and the fit is way floppy, you have to use mortar mix to glue the blank in properly:at-wits-end: and then grit your teeth when turning so you don't cut through the super-thin parts at the bushings. DAMHIKT.

arw01

BUT...not necessarily good drill bits or bushings. I recommend you buy the drill bits from Arizona Sillouette, and the bushings from JohnnyCNC.

+1 for both recommendations

The Norseman bits are top notch. JohnnyCNC gives you the option of getting rid of your manderal!

I found my manderal taper was never tapped correctly and lead to many out of round pens. I moved to a chuck system and have never looked back.

Top Bottom