Craft Shows

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

slparks

Last year I did a couple of local small craft shows one day each, but this year I am going to a large show that is 3 days at our state fair grounds. I have ordered 250 business cards, does anyone have any thoughts if this would be enough.
Thanks in advance!
Lisa

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

All depends on how many you want to hand out, I try to give everyone one that comes into my booth

StuartCovey

It all depends on how big the show is. I recently went to one that was a 4 day and nearly 200,000 people attended! So you'll need to find out the estimated number of people that attend. But if you can't I would just order at least another batch to be safe.

turncrazy43

I put a card in the bag and also my care for instructions and warranty statement with each sale. Then a rack with cards on each table in my display. I generally order 500 cards at a time and that lasts most of the show season for me.

avbill

Think about your average business card. white stock black ink nondescript, same size .. So what value is it to the customer. If it a different size it stands out by itself… If its colorful again it stands out or if its unique in any way it will stand out.

When your business card stand out in a positive way then your cost of the card will be returned many times.

My goal for my business card was and is my Billboard

To answer your question is 250 no enough. I've gone through 1000 cards in 15 shows You can be the judge. I order 2000 cards at time

Top Bottom