Coyote Pencil?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

builtbybill

Happy Easter!!

I was just wondering if anyone out there has made one of Lazerlinez Coyote pens and inserted a Schmidt pencil mechanism, and if so how do you like it?

I am wanting to make a matching pen and pencil set, I have done so with the Liberty kits but I wanted to try something a little smaller.

Thanks,

Bill

Crashmph

I have done a few sets like that. I just used the regulare Coyote kit and inserted a Schmidt DSM 2007 .7mm pencil insert in it. I had to trim 1/8" off the end of the plastic insert for the pencil refill to make it work. I have sold 3 or four sets of these so far.

builtbybill

I have done a few sets like that. I just used the regulare Coyote kit and inserted a Schmidt DSM 2007 .7mm pencil insert in it. I had to trim 1/8" off the end of the plastic insert for the pencil refill to make it work. I have sold 3 or four sets of these so far.

Thanks so much for the information, how do you like them compared to the Liberty? These will be a gift for my daughter on her way to the Air Force Academy Prep School. She is rather small, about 5'3" and around #110 so I thought these might be a little more comfortable, for everyday use, than the Liberty.

Top Bottom