Cow Patty Pen Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

StatProf

I remember a few years ago seeing a guy who had cast some cow patty pen blanks and was selling them. I Googled, but couldn't find them again. I just found out that my brother-in-law is turning 50 on Saturday and this seemed like the perfect gift! Anyone remember where to get these. Also, if anyone has one, please pm me if you want to sell and I'll pay for next day mail.

OR - if you have another idea of a "funny" blank to turn that I could acquire quickly, I would appreciate the suggestion.

Thanks,
StatProf

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Mark Cooper "Coop" was at our Indiana meeting a few weeks ago with his famous cow patty pen. He sells them on his web site. Here is the link.
http://mysite.verizon.net/resshn65/

You can find him in the members list also under Coop and try PM'ing him.
Good luck.

p.s. Your brother-in-law is so lucking to have someone care so much for him!

Last edited:

THarvey

That was it! I just found his website, but he doesn't sell these anymore. Any ideas on a FUNNY pen for someone turning 50?

Post a thread in the classifieds. There are plenty of members here that like to throw crap. :eek: (or is that cast???) :biggrin:

Someone will likely offer to do this, if the price is right.

1080Wayne

I have some of my own castings , but lack the rocket to get it to you that fast , even though nothing would give me more pleasure than to export some BS to Richardson , Texas . Wayne

StatProf

I have some of my own castings , but lack the rocket to get it to you that fast , even though nothing would give me more pleasure than to export some BS to Richardson , Texas . Wayne

Almost woke up my kids laughing at this! Richardson, Texas . . . home of failing IT companies that are contributing to the declining economy. Bailout anyone?

Top Bottom