Coupon code and where to put it at PSI!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Camardelle

I got a PSI coupon code for 20% off from PSI but for the life of me I can't figure out where to enter the code? Any ideas?

Code is MISSU-7vvL

Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Camardelle

Code did not apply from the email.

I've taken it al the way to where I confirm the order.

I had this issue before and I just placed the order. Not this time.

dthayer

I did this just a while ago... it's not easy to find.

On the cart screen, you have to click on proceed to checkout, do not go directly to Checkout with PayPal or Amazon Pay. You will need a Penn State account for this. (I'm not 100% sure you can't get there through the PayPal or Amazon routes but I couldn't find anything. If you want to use one of these payment methods, you will have a chance later to select it.)

Once you are signed it to your Penn State account, proceed through the screens until you get to the Shipping and Payment Options screen. At the bottom of the shipping section (just above the Payment Options bar) you will see "Have a coupon? | Have a gift card?". Click on the Have a coupon link. That will bring up a box where you can enter the coupon code and click Redeem.

Hope this helps!

Dehn0045

It is really hard to find, but I think Dirk is spot on. I used DVD10 last week for $10 off of $50, in case your code doesn't work for some reason...

Top Bottom