Could anyone suggest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SCR0LL3R

I would think they should be gold or gold titanium rollerball or fountain pens and should be in black pearl and white pearl.

Even though I don't normally make Barons, I do want to make gold titanium Baron and Sedona sets because I like the more natural gold color on these (Berea brand) kits over the other gold titaniums I have seen so far. I think these will be my kits of choice for wedding sets.

I recently made a Jr. Gent II wedding set and am not very pleased with the gold color. I wish I could have the nice threads of the JR. Gent II series with the nice color of the Berea gold titanium. I Also like the male/female styles of the Baron & Sedona I just wish they had better threads.

hewunch

Here is my most recent Wedding Pen. The wood is holly. Sorry for the poor picture, but I hope you get the idea.

peterandesther2.jpg

Last edited:

seamus7227

here was what i made for my guestbook pen for my wedding, Its a Jr Statesman with a custom casting of a custom made stamp my wife had made for sending out on our invitations(a pic of me and the wife)for the lower barrel and our names and wedding date on the upper barrel. both cast in PR
Wedding%20pen.JPG

D.Oliver

here was what i made for my guestbook pen for my wedding, Its a Jr Statesman with a custom casting of a custom made stamp my wife had made for sending out on our invitations(a pic of me and the wife)for the lower barrel and our names and wedding date on the upper barrel. both cast in PR
Wedding%20pen.JPG

Just a little photography tip: Roll the pen a little more before you photograph it. The other person on the stamp has to be better looking than the one you're showing us!

Top Bottom