Corian pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sberger

Just turned my first Corian pens, and really liked them. Of course they are not anything compared to some artisans on this site. They are tough to turn, but easy to finish with Novus Polish. Not worth big pics, but would encourage others to try corian if you have never done it. Just another lesson in life.

Steve :cool:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Just turned my first Corian pens, and really liked them. Of course they are not anything compared to some artisans on this site. They are tough to turn, but easy to finish with Novus Polish. Not worth big pics, but would encourage others to try corian if you have never done it. Just another lesson in life.

Steve :cool:
How about small pics for us to see?

AceMrFixIt

If you can find a kitchen remodel company in the area, you may be able to get the cut offs for free. I have more than I will ever need.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
If you can find a kitchen remodel company in the area, you may be able to get the cut offs for free. I have more than I will ever need.
Hi Rick; If that is really the case, would you happen to have a piece of corian called "Cinnabar"? I would love to come in possession of some.

In my area of Ontario Canada, all the kitchen cabinet makers are contracting out their Corian counter tops and that contractor won't talk to any outsider.

Chief Hill

Hi Rick; If that is really the case, would you happen to have a piece of corian called "Cinnabar"? I would love to come in possession of some.

In my area of Ontario Canada, all the kitchen cabinet makers are contracting out their Corian counter tops and that contractor won't talk to any outsider.

Yep I agree 100% Mack. To top it off there is 1 place that does it and it's 30 min away. They want rediculous $$$ for junk cut off. I would take any free corian I could get my paws on here if it were availble.

Rmartin

The problem I find with couter top cut offs is the colors selected for counters don't usually relate to pens.

Try here:

http://www.coriansamples.com/prostores/servlet/Detail?no=463

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Top Bottom