Corian help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

foamcapt40

My wife sells sterling silver jewelry. The company she sells for (home party style) has always had a black and silver theme. I made her a chrome sierra with a black and silver corian sample I got from greenmtnguy. Her regional rep loved the pen, liked the feel and wants to give each of her sales reps one as a gift ( 30 of 'em) :eek::eek: My problem now is, where to get more corian even close to the sample I had. It doesn't have to be exactly the same, but the black and silver type of speckle. I need to line this stuff up so I can give her a price. Any ideas? I need all the help I can get!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MorganGrafixx

http://www.mapleleafminiatures.ca/gallery/Miniatures-for-Sale/Corian+Flat+Stock/

That place has some flat stock for sale...can't find prices though. Wouldn't Home Depot or Lowe's have some for folks who want to re-do their kitchens. I would be willing to bet, wherever you DO find some, they have the small free samples to take home...might just be enough to turn a few pens with. Probably not 30, but every little bit helps.

Top Bottom