Copper Braid

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Here is the web site http://www.woodturningz.com but I don't see the braided blank on it. Their toll free is on it as well as contact info. I suggest you call (888) 736-5487 or email them and ask about the braided metalic blank. It was priced around $8.50 as I recall and I have seen the finished product and it is really cool. It was featured on their weekly sale a week or two ago. WoodTurningz has been a big supporter of our local chapter and they are super folks to deal with.
WB

jttheclockman

Here is the web site http://www.woodturningz.com but I don't see the braided blank on it. Their toll free is on it as well as contact info. I suggest you call (888) 736-5487 or email them and ask about the braided metalic blank. It was priced around $8.50 as I recall and I have seen the finished product and it is really cool. It was featured on their weekly sale a week or two ago. WoodTurningz has been a big supporter of our local chapter and they are super folks to deal with.
WB

I did not see it either that is why I was hoping you could supply a link. I am curious as to why you feel it was so cool. Maybe they are doing something different. Always interested in new things. Thanks.

If anyone else has a link or photo I would sure like to see it. Thanks

kronewi

They are found here: http://www.woodturningz.com/Mesa_Pen_Kits.aspx but they are more than just copper.

Here is the description:

This ArtistiBlank™ is a pre-cast, uniquely patterned pen blank which is designed to fit our Mesa Pen kit. It is also compatible with the Sierra, Monet, Gatsby and Wall Street II/III's.

The Royal weave is the first style available in our ArtistiBlank™ line and is a beautiful weave of Gold, Silver, and brown metallic braid in a beautiful, patterned "royal weave".

This acrylic blank is cast on a 27/64" tube which requires no barrel trimming, gluing, or layup! (pen kit not included) Just put the bushings in and turn & polish! This ArtistiBlank™ is a pre-cast, uniquely patterned pen blank which is designed to fit our Mesa Pen kit. It is also compatible with the Sierra, Monet, Gatsby and Wall Street II/III's.

The Royal weave is the first style available in our ArtistiBlank™ line and is a beautiful weave of Gold, Silver, and brown metallic braid in a beautiful, patterned "royal weave".

This acrylic blank is cast on a 27/64" tube which requires no barrel trimming, gluing, or layup! (pen kit not included) Just put the bushings in and turn & polish!

-Kevin

kronewi

JT, here is a picture from woodturnigz website.

ARTMS-ROYAL.jpg

jttheclockman

JT, that is a beautiful pen. What do you charge for your blanks? Do you have a web site to see the different blanks you make?

As of this time I have not completed my web site build. I basically do not sell my blanks but have on occassion help others out. I may start selling some when I get my web site up. Too much happening in my life right now though. Thanks for the kind words.

This is my version and not sure if this is what the OP is looking for.

IMGP0608.jpg
That's what I'm looking for John. The Sierra and Cigar style.
R

Finatic

I will get back to you. I just need abit of time. I may have one or two in the shop.

Top Bottom