Conversation With David Broadwell - Upgraded Slim Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Just following up on a post I started some time ago on upgraded slim sized pens and my feeling there is a gap in the market place for hardware I can sell as a higher valued pen. I had an online conversation with David Broadwell this week about this topic. He has been designing some pens as you may know for PSI. I expressed my thoughts around this need and he was very receptive to seeking out a design that could fill this niche.

A Big Thumbs Up to David, he was kind and patient to listen to my request. He mentioned that he'd bring this up at his next meeting with PSI leadership.

I am hoping we see something come along in time, I am not sure how long it takes to go from concept to production, but I suspect that it could take a few months or more.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

David and I have had some similar converstations, but in person. He lives less than a mile from me, I've known him for many many years and see him each Sunday at church. I'm glad you visited withm him about this. Maybe we can get a pen to fill that gap.
Do a good turn daily!
don

Just following up on a post I started some time ago on upgraded slim sized pens and my feeling there is a gap in the market place for hardware I can sell as a higher valued pen. I had an online conversation with David Broadwell this week about this topic. He has been designing some pens as you may know for PSI. I expressed my thoughts around this need and he was very receptive to seeking out a design that could fill this niche.

A Big Thumbs Up to David, he was kind and patient to listen to my request. He mentioned that he'd bring this up at his next meeting with PSI leadership.

I am hoping we see something come along in time, I am not sure how long it takes to go from concept to production, but I suspect that it could take a few months or more.

David and I have had some similar converstations, but in person. He lives less than a mile from me, I've known him for many many years and see him each Sunday at church. I'm glad you visited withm him about this. Maybe we can get a pen to fill that gap.
Do a good turn daily!
don

Wow, Small world, eh! That's great to know Don, SO we can send you over to peek in on him?? Remember to make some noise first, he might get startled while making one of his amazing knives.

PenMan1

Way to go, Jim and Don! Jim and I have had several online conversations about this gap in the product offerings. I am very excited about an upscale SMALL roller ball component set.

IMHO, it is sorely need. I get several requests at each show for just such a product.

Top Bottom