Contest update...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Jeff tells me that he's received several entries to our contest, and that he'll have a place set up on the penturners.org site soon to display them. You've got about two months left to get your entries submitted.

Speaking of entries, the contest rules state that you need to design and make: "an original Writing Instrument and Display set." We've had a couple of what I'd call "kitchen-sink" entries, where there's a boatload of pens pictured, in some kind of container... Please restrict yourselves to one pen and display set per entry...otherwise, the judges are going to get real confused :)

YoYoSpin

Someone's asked for a clarification on the rules for entering the contest, so here goes: You may enter a single pen or pencil, or a pen and pencil set, along with it's container or display system. Please do not enter groups of pens or pencils beyond what's described here.

Scott

I also want to mention that we have a great set of judges for this contest. The authors of what I consider the best pen book out there, Kip Christensen and Rex Burningham, have both joined our team of judges! They join myself, Ed and Joe Herrman (Editor of Woodturning Design magazine) as judges. Get going on your pens - the time is growing short!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom