Contest page confusion.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

daledut

I was looking over all the wonderful pens and displays that came in for the contest.

I see that there is oneof instance of one pen being entered in two catagories. It is not specifically addressed in the rules, but I thought the intent was to pick a catagory and take your chances.

Correct me if I am wrong, but was it not supposed to be one pen one catagory, if two pens are submitted each can be in different catagories.

I will say that in the end this contest brought out our creativity quite nicely, I am just glad I don't have to judge them.

Good luck to all... especially to the judges [:p]

YoYoSpin

Dale, that question came up for the first time the other day, and we've ruled the following: "yes, you may enter one piece in two different skill level categories. However, a duplicate entry will only be allowed to place in one of the categories. In other words, if your submission were so good that it placed in both of the categories you entered it into, the judges would be instructed to throw one of the winning entries out...enter twice, judge twice, win once. Hope that makes sense."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom