Confusing question (s) on gentlemens pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

scturner

Hello everyone,

I've been looking at the Gentlemens pens in the Craft supply catalog and at their site but trying to figure out the advertisment for them. I want the "chrome" finish or I think they call it "Rhodium" finish with gold/cobalt accents. The cost is $14.99 each for the rollerball style. Am I correct on this?

I'm assuming the platium finish is the best or better than the 10k or titanium finishes of the same pen, correct? The reading is just a little confusing to me.

On their website (when ordering) there is only 1 "add to order" to purchase. Does it go to a detail page when you order to get the certain style kit you want?

Thanks for any help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wayneis

Yes that is correct, you want 050-0396 Rhodium is not like chrome but is more like platinum, they look similar to chrome but are more of a jewerly grade metal. The titanium Gold and Rhodium are the best finishes, better than the 10K. Hope that helps.

Wayne

scturner

Wayne, yes that does help! Thanks for clearing it up. Going to go ahead and do an order. Can't wait to see the kits. These will be the first gents I've done and they look great in everyones pics!

Thanks again for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom