confused

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mac

I think it would be a good ideal to list the year when starting thread in the local chapters section, since all the old threads stay in this section. I know of several that have read old post in that section and thought it was for this year, including myself. Just a thought.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

Do you mean putting the date in the title of the thread itself?

One thread that recently had me confused for a bit was the "January meeting" thread started by Sherry. I too thought it was a new thread but after reading a few replies I realized that the thread was a year old and actually started by John, our dear friend who sadly is no longer with us.

I miss John!

Mac

Do you mean putting the date in the title of the thread itself?

One thread that recently had me confused for a bit was the "January meeting" thread started by Sherry. I too thought it was a new thread but after reading a few replies I realized that the thread was a year old and actually started by John, our dear friend who sadly is no longer with us.

I miss John!

Yes thats what I mean.
I had the opportunity of meeting John twice, once at your house, he treated me as he would treat his best friend and invited me down to play in his shop and on the laser, which I never got to do. I did'nt know him very well or long but feel like I knew him forever..

Top Bottom