Commercial Alymilite Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyW

Having read the recent threads about Alumilite pen blank casting and finishing I was surprised at the depth of colours it had and so wanted to try it myself. I am not bothered about casting my own however and so looked for some to buy, including on eBay and some of the Group's vendors. Unfortunately shipping from the US to the UK is getting a bit expensive for this pensioner, usually costing more than the blanks, so I looked for some in the UK, but could only find half a dozen in pale "wishy washy" colours. Can anyone therefore direct me to a UK supplier of Alumilite blanks in decent vibrant colours please?

TIA

Tony Wells.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

3Peake

Depending what you're looking at, I'm going over to florida in July and may be able to get some over there cheaper and post over here. Send me a message.

jttheclockman

Having read the recent threads about Alumilite pen blank casting and finishing I was surprised at the depth of colours it had and so wanted to try it myself. I am not bothered about casting my own however and so looked for some to buy, including on eBay and some of the Group's vendors. Unfortunately shipping from the US to the UK is getting a bit expensive for this pensioner, usually costing more than the blanks, so I looked for some in the UK, but could only find half a dozen in pale "wishy washy" colours. Can anyone therefore direct me to a UK supplier of Alumilite blanks in decent vibrant colours please?

TIA

Tony Wells.

May have to have a course in reading skills. :biggrin::biggrin:

endacoz

How bad is the shipping?

I cast pen blanks in alumilite. Most of mine are hybrids, (alumilite cast with stabilized burl caps). I live in Minneapolis, MN. USA.

Top Bottom