color suggestions please

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I need to make a pen with a molar tooth on it. That's no problem at all, a molar is pretty simple and it is white. Some suggestions on what color I should make the background sure would be nice though. It's for a dentist. Keep in mind too, that if I pour a backdrop with several colors, then the tooth will get lost in the color chaos. At the same time...a white tooth in a plain black background seems a little blah.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

A dark maroon or burgundy might work. Even a Royal Blue.

I'd love to see the finished product. Sounds interesting...

workinforwood

That sounds nice Mark...one or the other with just a splash of the second choice. Probably the Burgandy with a light splash of deep blue would be cool.

for some reason I was really struggling coming up with a color choice.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Male or female dentist?

Will it be a 'serious' pen or a 'fun' pen?

Pink and white swirl( gums ) with bright red 'blood drops':tongue:

workinforwood

You guys/gals are some real sicko's! :biggrin:

I'm going to stick with something non-gender specific...like what Mark says..although my wife says Burgandy and blue don't go together, but burgandy with green or gold will work well.

Thanks..you freaks! :wink:

workinforwood

There, I did it. It's kinda like a Burgandy although tough to tell in the photo, with just a splash of gold and green. Much less that might appear in the photo's, but should give the blank just a bit of character. I actually like it, although I don't like dentists...er well, I don't like dentists when they are working on me.

I am not making a pen, I just had someone that wanted a blank with a molar tooth in it is all, and hopefully he'll like one of these. Can't imagine it to be a popular item, but this guy likes his Dentist, to each his own.

Attachments

• tooth.jpg
    tooth.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 134
Top Bottom