Collets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

a year or so some turner was talking about buying er collets on ebay

I can't find the trend: I'm search from mm collect that will fit the Beall collet system.
Was it a ER 16 ?/ or an ER 32 ? looking for mm set also.

thank you

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Er32 is the size you want. On ebay do a search for er 32 collets, they are there at around $100 plus shipping for set of 18. They have both meteric and SAE listed. Most use to buy them from a seller named 800watt but he no longer sells on ebay. I read he was selling through Amazon now.

MichaelD

ajaxtoolsupply seems to have a selection. Never bought from them but a search for ER32 Collett brings up a lot of their stuff.

sbell111

Er32 is the size you want. On ebay do a search for er 32 collets, they are there at around $100 plus shipping for set of 18. They have both meteric and SAE listed. Most use to buy them from a seller named 800watt but he no longer sells on ebay. I read he was selling through Amazon now.
800watt now sells through his website amtool.com. As those of us who bought from him on ebay know, his stuff is priced right and of acceptable quality. However, his shipping isn't the fastest out there and he is unlikely to respond to an email.

Crashmph

800watt now sells through his website amtool.com. As those of us who bought from him on ebay know, his stuff is priced right and of acceptable quality. However, his shipping isn't the fastest out there and he is unlikely to respond to an email.

Website does not work.

LagniappeRob

You could try AliExpress.com - the non-bulk version of alibaba. I've seen sets of 18? collets (no chuck usually) for $80 shipped. I've been needing to pull the trigger on a set myself. The bad part is it will take WEEKS to get to you. BTW - if you register and put it in your cart and leave it alone usually in a couple days they'll send you a couple $ off coupon.

Top Bottom