College colors in Acrylic (or similar)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

killer-beez

Can anyone make some collage colors in time for turning Christmas presents? I had Chris (craftdiggity) making them but he has a family emergency (hope everything is OK). What I need right away is Florida State colors. Anyone want to tackle this with short notice? Thanks...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

how many do you need? I'm about to go cast some pro colors or a customer right now so I might be able to knock yours out as well. Garnett and Gold right?

Brooks803

I would love to buy a few if you make them.

I went ahead and made 3 since I was casting anyways. I'll put them on hold for Killer-Beez since he needs them fast (and if he even wants these in the first place:rolleyes:) But I can always make more, but I'll send a PM so I don't take away from his thread

killer-beez

YES YES YES... I need desperatly. PM me... How much and where do I sent the money? Many thanks... Greg
I would love to buy a few if you make them.

I went ahead and made 3 since I was casting anyways. I'll put them on hold for Killer-Beez since he needs them fast (and if he even wants these in the first place:rolleyes:) But I can always make more, but I'll send a PM so I don't take away from his thread

Top Bottom