Closed End Jr Gents drilling depths

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RDH79

OK Its time to move up a little. I bought a closed end mandrel and need to know the depths to drill the blanks for the Jr Gents Rollerball and fountian. Checked the library and only seen Ed Davidson cigar info.
So what depth do you drill the rollerball because it has to be right on for the spring to work right. The fountian I guess is not really critical as long as it deep enough.
Thanks
Rich H

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

A couple of closed end pen articles on my website may help you see how to measure for the pen in question. For the rollerball, measure and then sneak up on the final depth by drilling and testing until the fit you want is reached.
http://www.RedRiverPens.com/articles

Do a good turn daily!
Don

OK Its time to move up a little. I bought a closed end mandrel and need to know the depths to drill the blanks for the Jr Gents Rollerball and fountian. Checked the library and only seen Ed Davidson cigar info.
So what depth do you drill the rollerball because it has to be right on for the spring to work right. The fountian I guess is not really critical as long as it deep enough.
Thanks
Rich H

Last edited:

RDH79

I have the measurements for the Baron form the Ed Davidson video. Is the Baron the same lenght as a JRGent? I did take a JRG apart and come up with 2.80" Sound right?
Don I will check out the website.
Thanks

Rich H,

Top Bottom