Clips and Bands needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I am in the process of working on my Ultimate Pen Collection. which is basiclaly one of everything ont he giant pen list. that should keep me busy for a while.
anyway. I have a big snag.
I want to make one of each of the P.S.I. Do-It-Your-Self. Pens and pencils. problem is they sell them in lots of 5 each. this works out to a grand total of 70 pens and 65 pencils in order to be able to make one of each. this would also leave me with over 100 kits I don't want.
does anyone have these kits that will part with just one of each?
P.S.I. has them listed at $3.70 each for the pens and $3.90 each for the pencils. I would pay a bit more for your trouble of putting the package together.
otherwise this line up will not be included in the collection. it.s not worth nearly $20.00 to include a clip variation.
thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Daniel- I'm not sure which pen kits you're referring to at PSI, but have you considered talking to the Woodturningz people? Since they sell PSI stuff, maybe they could sell them the way you're wanting?

fritzmccorkle

hahahahaha, Frank is right. Daniel, we can beat the price a little. we also sell the clips and centerbands seperately from the pens themselves. i don't think PSI does that. you are still left with buying those in fives though. ps...of course the plot is not on our part.

Daniel

Fritz,
I'll send you an E-mail. I can handle the clips and bands in sets of five but whole pen kits are a bit much. considering I already have most of the pen kits already.
thanks for the help. nice to have people handy with answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom