Clips ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I recently bought a bunch of pens from PSI , slimline to be exact . I am making a order through crafts supply now for more pens and I was wondering if the clips from crafts supply work with psi pens ? Also why does it say artisan only or apprentice only they're all 7mm why wouldn't it work ? This is my first time ordering with crafts supply .

The Aprentice pens are the less expensive line and the Artisian is the best line they carry. If you look around on their site they explain the difference between the two lines of pens.
I would think that any clip for a 7mm slimline would work with any other kits, I have ordered clips before and they work with the kits I had on hand.
You will find that Craft Supply is an outstanding company to deal with.

ToddMR

The only thing I don't like about the funline series is the ball end of the clip. If you look on the back of it, it's not solid and tends to snag clothing and the elastic holders in my pen cases. Anymore I prefer the solid straight clips, or the clips on the Saturn line (woodTurningz) and Trimline (PSI). But like others have said, the 7mm clips are pretty much standard.

Top Bottom