Clints wood from ebay?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark4583

I see where he sells alot of wood on ebay and has lots of good feedback.
Seems like he uses that same pic for all the blanks he sells or am I wrong?
Ive just been hesitant because I like to see what I am biding on.
What impressions have you got from purchasing blanks from him?
Good, Bad? If I purchased 20 blanks could I expect a few to be un usable?
Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skibrow

I bought from him about ahalf dozen times and every time have gotten much more than I paid for both in quality and quantity.
One thing to note though is he uses his own blend of waxy/oily substance to seal the blanks so when you get them they are a little messy, but very usable.

jssmith3

Mark, as far as I am concerned Darrick does a great job and tries hard to please his customers. I have never had a problem with the wood I have recieved from him. Give him a try and see for yourself.

Janet :)

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by jssmith3
<br />Mark, as far as I am concerned Darrick does a great job and tries hard to please his customers. I have never had a problem with the wood I have recieved from him. Give him a try and see for yourself.

Janet, while I agree about Darrick, he was talking about Clintswood, not chitswood. [8D]

Skye

Clinteastwood?

eastwood-dirtyharry.jpeg

kent4Him

I have used Clint many times (28 auctions plus other dealings). I highly recommend dealing with him. He likes to include "Thank you blanks" with your order. Not all of the extra are interesting, but I've gotten some real jems. I but all my juniper from Clint but I've got some incredible Plum, Wormy Mountain Oak, Banksia and others. He specializes in matching sets. I guess I can't say enough nice things about him.

The only things that I would caution you about is that some of the blanks are a bit green and he covers them in some type of waxy jelly stuff.

jssmith3

Originally posted by jssmith3
<br />Mark, as far as I am concerned Darrick does a great job and tries hard to please his customers. I have never had a problem with the wood I have recieved from him. Give him a try and see for yourself.

[/q
opps, I ment Clint [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom