Clicker Pen by Craft Supplies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zig613

I don't like the Sierria click pen and I want to try the "clicker" pen by Craft Supplies (and sold by Aaron at Lau Lau)? Has anyone used one for any lenght of time? How does the click mechanism hold up? Any comments on this kit would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

relyeace

I bought some from Aaron when he first started selling them. I use this pen daily and it is still is working as good today as when I first started using it.

jkeithrussell

I have made and used both the Sierra and the Long Click. To me, the Long Click is vastly superior.

bruce119

I like it also. I have been using it for a wile. The only thing I would say is the button takes a little more pressure to push than I would like. I replace the kit spring with a lighter one and I like it better.

I also like the Sierra click it was been very reliable. I use the sierra click daily works great the button is easy to push fairly quiet and very reliable.

Just mt thoughts
Bruce

jttheclockman

I posted a photo of one of the first Sierra clicks I made and I found that I will really like this kit. I like the click action. The only thing is I will be using the uniball refills. without a doubt a smooth writing refill. No hassle with that little clip which I now will have alot of as extra pieces. Have a great turning day.

rjwolfe3

I use a long click everyday at work. Don't know where it came from originally since it was from the pen exchange. I love it but the mechanism is noisy. I got used to it but it just clicks loud.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I use a long click everyday at work. Don't know where it came from originally since it was from the pen exchange. I love it but the mechanism is noisy. I got used to it but it just clicks loud.
Prolly cuz its made with "REAL" material in the mechanism, not cheap "CRAP". :eek::wink:

rjwolfe3

Gee Rob, it was only about 1 year ago for the PITH exchange. How quickly one forgets!

No silly, I meant where you got the pen kit parts from originally. (I should have worded that differently.) I am very, very proud of that pen. I carry it with me everywhere. I go through about one refill every 2-3 weeks. I prefer it over every pen I have ever made. Seriously. But I do have a hard time getting people to believe it's made from wood and that someone turned it. The shine is still going strong after all that use.

Top Bottom