click pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

airrat

What are the favorite "click" pens people have done? I have had some people ask if I can do them.

I know Berea has the slimline but it only comes in upgrade gold and chrome.

Please let me know your experiences and what type of kit(s) you have used.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jerryconn

PSI has a slimline pro (slightly bigger than a true slimline)pen that is a nice click pen IMO. I have had no problem which the click mechanism. This pen comes with a parker style refill and it is gel ink. But it is only available in 24Kt, satin, and they just came out with a black titanium in the same style.

reed43

BB has the flat top american click in chrome and gold. Psi has the power pen in satin and gold.

Randy_

Originally posted by airrat
<br />What are the favorite "click" pens people have done? I have had some people ask if I can do them.

I know Berea has the slimline but it only comes in upgrade gold and chrome.

Please let me know your experiences and what type of kit(s) you have used.

Select a kit very carefully!! Click pens, generally, have a reputation for not being very reliable mechanisms.[B)] The Berea Button Click pen is supposed to be pretty good and they have recently redesigned it to be even better!![^] Unfortunately, it only comes in the 24 k upgrade plating which won't be as durable as some of the other platings.[:(!]

GBusardo

I turned a few PSI's Slimline Pros for Christmas this past year and I was not impressed with the click. It worked fine, but it sounded cheap. Just my 2 cents.
Gary

airrat

Yeah Randy that was what I was wondering. I hate buying 24k gold slimlines, the plating sucks.

Thanks for the replies on the other kits. Guess I will buy a couple of Berea's chrome and say that is the best I can offer.

Randy_

I have heard some good things about the PSI Slimline-Pro Gel Writer. They come in 24k, brushed satin and black T/N. One of those might be worth a look-see as well??

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Originally posted by jimbo 31751
<br />Tom, I talked to Bill B about the flat top american click pen,he said he has been using one for over 10 months with no problems.I have not turned mine yet, waiting for the 11mm bit.
If you want to get started, use a 7/16" bit. It's only about 4/1000" larger than 11 mm. [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom