Click Kit - Most like a Govt issued SkilCraft pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bigj51

I don't know of any kits that look like that. One of my kitless click pens looks alot like that only without a clip. If you are willing to venture into kitless you can probably design something really close to that.

One Piece Click.jpg

sbell111

It kind of depends on what you mean by 'as close to' that pen. A click pen with similar dimensions is pretty simple to find. PSI's power pen or CSUSA's clicker or manhattan kit would meet that definition pretty well.

D.Oliver

I find this amusing. Someone wants a custom hand made pen that resembes a pen that is in use by the government, which usually goes with the lowest bidder on such items.

Haynie

I was thinking the same thing Derek. Is there a picture some where of this type of pen? Or was that ammunition size?

I find this amusing. Someone wants a custom hand made pen that resembes a pen that is in use by the government, which usually goes with the lowest bidder on such items.

So our commands deputy is retiring after a long tenure as a civilian working for the Marine Corps.

When asked what she wanted for a retirement gift, she said...nothing, then wait - give me a SkilCraft pen.

Owning to the fact that its Govt property, we can't...and knowing that I make pens, they asked if I could make a knock off.

Hence my dilemma.

airborne_r6

So our commands deputy is retiring after a long tenure as a civilian working for the Marine Corps.

When asked what she wanted for a retirement gift, she said...nothing, then wait - give me a SkilCraft pen.

Owning to the fact that its Govt property, we can't...and knowing that I make pens, they asked if I could make a knock off.

Hence my dilemma.

Those pens are crap (we use the same ones in the Army), give her the nicest pen you can and when she says that she only wanted the SkilCraft tell her that you couldn't give her one due to it being government property and this was the closest you could find.

Her saying she only wants that pen is just another way of saying she doesn't want anything, so turn her words back on her and give her a nice pen with some engraving on it. She will really appreciate it.

Top Bottom