Clean Lines Pen / Pencil Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrmartyking

I am looking for a pen kit that has extremely clean and simple lines. We are talking simple and clean. I might need to go closed end to make it simpler. And, I would prefer a good quality kit with the better plating. I am more or less familiar with pens on the market and have made numerous pens like Barons, Sierras, Jr Gent II, comforts, slimlines, euro, flat top new series, etc. None of these have simple enough lines. Anybody know of other kits that I should look at?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

I agree with Stan on the Slimline. Loose the center band and end cap. This will allow you to make a smooth and larger pen size. Replace the ball point with a gel roller ball, and you have a smooth writeing custom pen with sleek lines. Jim S

Katya

The long click and the zen have clean lines. They show off a nice blank particularly well. But I don't think they are available as pencils. The zen comes in a rhodium plate, but the gold version isn't Ti gold, just so you know.
FWIW,
Catherine

turbowagon

dns-Twister pen and pencil set... it's a challenging German-made "kit" -- more like parts to build a kitless, but the lines are all created by you --- can be made as "clean" as you want. But these don't have a lot of plated parts --- so not sure if that is a dealbreaker for you.

Here's a pen/pencil set I made using those components:

prestige_set2.jpg

prestige_set3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom