Class number one!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumtermom

Well I took my first class tonight on how to use the saw and cut my blanks and then use the drill press ( I guess Chris is tired of doing it all for me, the lesson was his suggestion) but all in all it was pretty simple. Now I don't have to wait on him to do it. Tomorrow night I'm gonna have to give him the lessons on how to keep a clean shop, boy was that place messy! I spent more time cleaning to see what I was doing than cutting and drilling!! Lol :tongue:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

wow is that all I have to do is show her how to cut some blanks and she will clean the shop.......if only she were interested in it.

sumterdad

I dont mind the cleaning but I better not go in there and find some pink curtins and flowers on the wall. but it is great to have her out there with me. It actually helps with the time issue when we have a big number of pens to get out.

ctubbs

When I had an office, there was a sign on the door, "A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind!" I now believe that 'shop' should be used instead of 'desk'.
Charles

Carl Fisher

I dont mind the cleaning but I better not go in there and find some pink curtins and flowers on the wall. but it is great to have her out there with me. It actually helps with the time issue when we have a big number of pens to get out.

:good:

Chrissy has been out helping me since we started turning. She is largely responsible for matching up blanks to kits, she does 90% of our segmenting work and cuts, drills and turns as well as I do.

Definitely quality time spent in the shop.

Top Bottom